In 2018, FIG launched our newest product – the Treehouse. The definition of a treehouse is a structure that is built within the branches of a tree – often meant for shelter, refuge, and play.
The idea of FIG’s Treehouse is to offer retreat, rearing, and rapport for our colleagues. FIG created the Treehouse as a support system for professionals in the industry. The Treehouse offers a wealth of resources for the novice to seasoned professional in the industry. The Treehouse is a live, interactive haven of knowledge for the specialty practices of Nurse Life Care Planning, Life Care Planning, Medical Cost Projections, Medicare Set-Asides, and Catastrophic Case Management.
Treehouse Membership gives you access to:
- Library of Resources
- Video Tutorials & Demonstrations on processes used in your specialty
- Networking with vendors to test drive products used in your specialty
- Current happenings and low downs
- Upcoming Events (conferences, webinars, announcements)
- Bulletin Board to post positions and seek positions (short term & long term)
- Chat Room – immediate access to instructors for asking questions and networking with colleagues
- Group guidance sessions with specific topics and guest speakers
- Individual guidance sessions for your topic of choice