FIG provides Continuing Education classes in Medicare Set-Asides for the professional interested in advancing their learning curve and renewing their credentials.
Each lesson is a 5 hour independent study. The lesson includes a recorded presentation, reading assignment, and homework. The homework consists of multiple choice and essay questions.
In effort to be a good steward of the earth and save our trees, a printed/hard copy of the class materials is not provided. However, students have the option of printing and downloading class materials from the online classroom.
FIG offers the following Continuing Education classes in Medicare Set-Asides:
1. MSA – Medicare (Timeline / Criteria / Coverage)
2. MSA – Medicare Secondary Payer / Protecting Medicare’s Interest
3. MSA – MMSEA / SSDI Verification / Conditional Payment
4. MSA – CMS Memos / MSA Criteria
5. MSA – Medicare Set-Aside Allocation
6. MSA – MSA Funding / Administration / CMS Submission / Settlement
7. MSA – Medicare Set-Aside Updates & Ethics **
** FIG’s Medicare Set-Aside Updates & Ethics class has been pre-approved by the International Commission on Health Care Certification (ICHCC) as meeting the 5 hour ethics requirement necessary to renew the Medicare Set-Aside Consultant Certified (MSCC) credential.