Top 5 Red Flags in Spinal Cord Injuries
July 14th, 2020
1:00pm – 1:30pm EST / 12:00pm – 12:30pm CST / 10:00am – 10:30am PST
FIG Education invites you to a webinar regarding growing your career. This webinar is for nurses, physicians, therapists, rehab specialists, case managers, and many more medical or healthcare providers who are interested in working from home, making your own schedule, having more time for your family and loved ones, and definitely earning more income. We are medical and healthcare providers who are business owners that work beyond the bedside. We take our medical expertise from the bedside and transfer this knowledge into the courtroom. We help the patient, attorneys, and insurance carriers in making decisions about the patient’s future medical care and costs over their lifespan.
In this webinar, FIG will share decades of knowledge on how to grow your career in a specialty practice, such as Life Care Planning, Medical Cost Projections, Medicare Set-Asides, or Catastrophic Case Management. During the webinar, we will answer questions such as –
- What’s the difference between a Life Care Plan, Medical Cost Projection, and Medicare Set-Aside?
- How do I grow my career in these specialty practices?
- How do I take my skills beyond the bedside and into the courtroom?
- Do you have what it takes to be an expert witness?
- How do I expand my physician or clinical practice from the beside and into the courtroom?
- How can FIG make a difference in expanding my career?
FIG will answer these and many more questions based on experience, lessons learned, and case studies. Want to know more about growing your career in a specialty practice? Please click on the link and let’s get you registered for the webinar.