Life Care Planning
Life Care Planning
FIG provides Continuing Education classes in Life Care Planning for the professional interested in advancing their learning curve and renewing their credentials.
Each Continuing Education class is a 5 hour independent study. The class includes a recorded presentation, reading assignment, and homework. The homework consists of multiple choice and essay questions.
In effort to be a good steward of the earth and save our trees, a printed/hard copy of the class materials is not provided. However, students have the option of printing and downloading class materials from the online classroom.
FIG offers the following Continuing Education classes in Life Care Planning:
1. LCP – Rehabilitation / Case Management Foundation
2. LCP – Life Care Planning Certification & Standards
3. LCP – Life Care Planning Foundation
4. LCP – Spinal Cord Injury
5. LCP – Traumatic Brain Injury
6. LCP – Amputation
7. LCP – Burns
8. LCP – Chronic Pain
9. LCP – Pediatrics
10. LCP – Cerebral Palsy
11. LCP – Aging
12. LCP – Referral, Records Review, & Medical Chronology
13. LCP – Life Care Plan Assessment & Primary / Secondary Diagnoses
14. LCP – Collaboration
15. LCP – Medical Research
16. LCP – Recommendations
17. LCP – Coding & Costing
18. LCP – Costing Research
19. LCP – Goals of LCP & Report Writing
20. LCP – Catastrophic Case Management & Vocational Rehabilitation
21. LCP – Anatomy of Law Suit
22. LCP -Qualify as an Expert Witness **
23. LCP -Prepare as an Expert Witness **
24. LCP -Testify as an Expert Witness **
** Students taking the CLCP exam are required to attend the Expert Witness portion of the Life Care Planning class live (either virtual or onsite). Any student in a Life Care Planning class (not specific to FIG) is able to enroll in Lessons 22, 23 & 24 – to satisfy the requirement for the CLCP exam. FIG live virtual and live onsite classes are held on a quarterly basis. FIG live virtual classes are taught in 4 hour increments over a 3 week period. FIG’s live onsite classes are two days in length and held in beautiful Asheville, NC. Class sizes are small to allow round table discussions and a personal interaction with FIG Instructors – who are licensed, certified, experienced, and also practicing within the field. Once you enroll in these Continuing Education classes for the CLCP requirement, you will be contacted to discuss the live virtual or onsite class schedule.